There could be many reasons for this, therefore please ensure that:
- The ATM supports VISA card transactions
- The correct PIN is entered
- For information on how to check your TenX Card PIN, please refer to this support article: Where can I find my TenX Visa Card PIN?
- The primary wallet set on your TenX Wallet app has sufficient funds for the ATM transaction.
- To change the primary wallet for card usage, please refer to this support article: How do I pay for a TenX Visa Card transaction using a different cryptocurrency?
- You haven't yet hit your ATM withdrawal limits
- For more information about the TenX Visa Card ATM withdrawal limits, please refer to this support article: What are the account limits of the TenX Visa Card?
- You are withdrawing more than the local bank's stipulated minimum withdrawal amount.
- Some banks specify a minimum withdrawal amount. This amount varies from bank to bank.
If all of the above are checked but you are still unable to withdraw money from an ATM, please submit a support ticket and provide us with the following information:
- Error message shown when attempting an ATM withdrawal
- A copy of the ATM transaction receipt (if any)
- Withdrawal amount
- Time and date of the failed ATM withdrawal attempt(s)