The Proof of Residency can be any one of the following:
- The address page of a bank statement
- The address page of a power bill
- The address page of a landline phone bill
- A letter written by an official government body
It must fulfill these requirements:
- It must be a legal and traceable document (e.g. scanned papers, official PDF downloads, etc.).
- The document should have:
- your name in full
- your address
- a date stamp showing when the document was issued
- The address must be your current physical residential address.
- If you have recently moved and you have not updated your address yet, the old address can be accepted as long as the submitted document's date stamp is less than 3 months old.
- P.O. box addresses are not accepted.
- The proof of address must be in Latin characters.
- Documents in other characters sets such as Cyrillic or Japanese must be translated into English and notarised by an official government body.
- Your document must not be cropped or censored in any way.
- It must be in full color.
You do not need to submit the full document, only one page is needed.
If your device allows for setting a pixel size, the minimum shall be 1024x768.
If scanned, the image should ideally have a resolution of 300dpi.
If your device camera has no resolution settings, only quality settings, use standard picture quality.
Specimen Proof of Residency (Bank Statement example)
My Proof of Residency does not show my current residential address
I have changed my address before verifying - I signed up with my new address, and do not have a statement with that new address listed
- The old address can be accepted as long as the submitted document's date stamp is less than 3 months old, and the new address has not been reflected in our system yet.
If your bank statement does not show your current address, please update your address with your bank - and then obtain another statement with the correct details.
If your account is not verified yet, it cannot be verified until the residential address on your proof of address matches your submission.
I have a verified account and wish to update my address
Please contact [email protected] using your TenX wallet account email. Set the subject as "Address Update", and include in the message body
- Your new address
- A proof of address document, as above, showing your new address.
I do not have any of the above documents under my name, and am unable to obtain one
Please clarify by sending a ticket to [email protected].