If you still possess your original 2FA device
1. Log into your account on the TenX app using the 2FA setup on your original device when asked.
2. Go to the Settings page.
3. Select "Reset two-step verification", and follow the instructions there.
4. Log into your account using your replacement device.
5. Because you have followed steps 1-3, you should now be asked to set up your 2FA device once more.
If you have lost your original 2FA device or credentials
1. Email [email protected] using the email used to sign up for your TenX account. Do mention that you'd like your 2FA reset.
2. Attach to the email:
- Your first and last name in your account
- Your registered phone number (if any)
- Your registered address (if any)
- Details of your last transaction (if any)
- a selfie of you holding your proof of identity.
An identity is defined as valid when it meets the following criteria:
- It is government issued and internationally recognizable (e.g. passport or national ID card).
- It must be valid (not expired), legible and in color.
- It must not be edited or censored in any way.
- It must include your signature, where applicable.
- Format requirement: .jpg, .png or .pdf
3. Once your identity is verified, a code will be sent to you via SMS and email.
4. Upon your next login attempt, you will be asked for your 2FA key, use the code provided instead. This will allow you to go through the 2FA setup process again.