If you are already logged in to your TenX account on another device and are looking to reset 2FA so you can set it up on your new phone, please see this article.
However, if your phone was lost, broken, or you can no longer access the device where you originally set up your 2FA token, kindly follow the steps below to replace your 2-factor authenticator.
1. Send in a support request using the email address you used to sign up for your TenX account.
2. Attach to the request:
- Full name on your account
- The phone number registered on your account
- A high-resolution photo of your passport page or both sides of your proof of identity (ID)
- A photograph of yourself (selfie) holding your proof of identity and a slip of paper with the current date and the word "TenX" written clearly
Kindly refer to the image below for illustrations of acceptable and unacceptable selfies:
An identity document is defined as valid when it meets the following criteria:
- It is government-issued and internationally recognizable (e.g. passport or national ID card).
- It must be valid (not expired), legible, and in color.
- It must not be edited or censored in any way.
- It must include your signature, where applicable.
- Format requirement: .jpg, .png or .pdf
Please ensure that the details on your proof of identity (ID) are readable for proper validation. Also note that we will not store these images, and that they are for verification purposes only.
3. Once your identity is verified, a code will be sent to you via SMS and email.
4. Upon your next login attempt, you will be asked for your 2FA key. At this point enter the code sent to you by SMS/email. After doing so, you will be prompted to begin the 2FA setup process again.