If you still possess your original 2FA device
1. Log into your account on the TenX app using the 2FA setup on your original device when asked.
2. Go to the Settings page.
3. Select "Reset two-step verification", and follow the instructions there.
4. Log into your account using your replacement device.
5. Because you have followed steps 1-3, you should now be asked to set up your 2FA device once more.
If you have lost your original 2FA device or credentials
1. Send in a support request using the email address you used to sign up for your TenX account.
2. Attach to the request:
- The first and last name on your account
- The phone number registered on your account (if any)
- The residential address on your account (if any)
- A photograph of yourself (selfie) holding your proof of identity and a slip of paper with the current date and the word "TenX" written clearly
Kindly refer to the image below:
An identity is defined as valid when it meets the following criteria:
- It is government issued and internationally recognizable (e.g. passport or national ID card).
- It must be valid (not expired), legible and in color.
- It must not be edited or censored in any way.
- It must include your signature, where applicable.
- Format requirement: .jpg, .png or .pdf
3. Once your identity is verified, a code will be sent to you via SMS and email.
4. Upon your next login attempt, you will be asked for your 2FA key. At this point enter the code sent to you by SMS/email. After doing so, you will be prompted to begin the 2FA setup process again.