You can change your PIN at ATM cash machines displaying the Visa® acceptance mark. When you change your PIN, you must not select a PIN that may be easily guessed, such as a number that (a) is easily associated with you, such as your telephone number or birth date; (b) is part of data imprinted on the Card; (c) consists of the same digits or a sequence of running digits; or (d) is identical to the previously selected PIN.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my Card PIN?
- Where can I find my Card PIN?
- Can I add my TenX card to my Apple Pay/Samsung Pay wallet?
- There appears to be a discrepancy between the exchange rate on XYZ exchange and the rate shown in the app. What gives?
- Will my card work with payment services like PayPal or Stripe?
- Why was my ATM withdrawal rejected?
- Why was I charged extra for my ATM withdrawal?
- Can I use a virtual card with my NFC capable phone?
- How do I transfer funds to/from the app?
- Do I need the phone app open if I intend to pay with my TenX card?