The TenX Wallet app now has PAY Token functionality. You can now store and hold PAY Token securely within the TenX app.
To set up PAY Token support in the TenX Wallet app, please follow these steps:
- Ensure you are running TenX Wallet app version 3.18.11 or later
- Go to the sidebar menu and tap on My Wallets
- Add ETH as an active wallet
- Add PAY Token as an active wallet
- You can now receive, store, and send PAY Tokens using the TenX app
In your exchange platform, look for an option to "withdraw" PAY to an ERC20-enabled wallet. Ensure that you have enabled PAY Token on your TenX Wallet app first, otherwise, you may find your tokens don't appear in your wallet even though the contract is associated with your ETH address.