Yes! You should be able to sign in to your account over multiple devices, as long as you have access to the 2FA app of choice that is configured for TenX. Keep in mind that it is not possible to be signed in on more than one device simultaneously - only the device signed into most recently will stay signed in.
Articles in this section
- How do I log in?
- I need to reset my password
- Can I sign in on multiple devices?
- I am attempting to log in and expected to use SMS or email, but am instead asked for a password and 2FA
- I forgot my 4 digit passcode
- I need to replace my 2-factor authenticator
- I need to set up 2-factor authentication on a new device
- I've just signed up. How do I verify my email address?
- Is my TenX account shared across both platforms (iOS and Android)?
- Why did the OTPs from my authenticator app suddenly stop working?