Yes! You should be able to sign in to your account over multiple devices, as long as you have access to the 2FA app of choice that is configured for TenX. Keep in mind that it is not possible to be signed in on more than one device simultaneously - only the device signed into most recently will stay signed in.
Articles in this section
- I need to reset my password
- How do I log in?
- I need to set up 2-factor authentication on a new device
- Can I sign in on multiple devices?
- I forgot my 4 digit passcode
- Why was I logged out?
- I am attempting to log in and expected to use SMS or email, but am instead asked for a password and 2FA
- Is my TenX account shared across both platforms (iOS and Android)?
- I need to replace my 2-factor authenticator