The required documents for Proof of Identity are a travel passport and a selfie photograph.
The selfie image must meet these requirements:
- Photo must much identity document
- Only show your face in the photo
- Photo must be clear
- Look straight into the camera
- Keep a neutral expression
The travel passport must meet these requirements:
- Is government issued and internationally recognizable.
- must be valid (not expired), legible and in color.
- must not be edited or censored in any way.
- must include your signature, where applicable.
My passport has watermark protection
Your travel passport image will be accepted as long as it is legible and the information is correct.
Watermarks are designed to protect against duplication - and tend to appear more pronounced in less-than-ideal conditions. Please ensure:
- That images are taken in acceptable lighting
- That flash and HDR effects are not active
Some documents may deliberately obscure information from the front if an attempt is made to photograph it. In this case, information will be gained from the adjacent passport page.
I don't have a valid travel passport
We currently only accept travel passports for proof of identity. If necessary, you can create a support ticket to clarify.
My country has laws against duplicating certain documents
Please clarify by creating a support ticket.