The required document for Proof of Identity is a travel passport. It must meet these requirements:
- Is government issued and internationally recognizable.
- must be valid (not expired), legible and in color.
- must not be edited or censored in any way.
- must include your signature, where applicable.
If your device allows for setting a pixel size, the minimum shall be 1024x768.
If scanned, the image should ideally have a resolution of 300dpi.
If your device camera has no resolution settings, only quality settings, use standard picture quality
My passport has watermark protection
Your travel passport image will be accepted as long as it is legible and the information is correct.
Watermarks are designed to protect against duplication, but do not prevent the information from being read for identification purposes.
Watermarks tend to appear more pronounced in less-than-ideal conditions. Please ensure:
- That images are taken in acceptable lighting
- That flash and HDR effects are not active
I don't have a valid travel passport
We currently only accept travel passports for proof of identity. If necessary, you can clarify this by creating a ticket at email@example.com.
My country has laws against duplicating certain documents
Please clarify by sending a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.