The TenX wallet is for holding cryptocurrency that you intend to spend in the real world through the use of the TenX card. Other than making your PAY tokens easily accessible for spending, there is no added benefit to holding your PAY in the TenX wallet.
Articles in this section
- Are the card fees (e.g. shipping fee and annual fee) eligible for 0.1% rewards calculation?
- Can I receive my rewards in any other currency?
- Do I need to store my tokens in the TenX app in order to earn rewards?
- How are rewards distributed?
- Is there any additional benefit to storing my PAY tokens in my TenX wallet?
- My PAY tokens are stored on an exchange, and I have not received my rewards
- When will the first disbursement occur?
- When will you start paying out the 0.5% rewards?