Once activated, the TenX card can be used for payment even if your phone (and the TenX app) is offline. However, if you want to switch payment currency, you can only do so through the app.
Articles in this section
- There appears to be a discrepancy between the exchange rate on XYZ exchange and the rate shown in the app. What gives?
- Will my card work with payment services like PayPal or Stripe?
- Why was my ATM withdrawal rejected?
- Why was I charged extra for my ATM withdrawal?
- Can I use a virtual card with my NFC capable phone?
- How do I transfer funds to/from the app?
- Do I need the phone app open if I intend to pay with my TenX card?
- I do not have access to the Google Playstore. Where else can I download the app?
- I just transferred some BTC to my TenX wallet. How long will it take for the transfer to be completed?
- How do I change my default wallet to another crypto payment method?