This support article might help if you’ve experienced the following:
- I got doubled-charged for a transaction
- My initial payment got declined/was unsuccessful. So I did a second payment which was successful. Now, for some reason, I see 2 successful transactions
Once a transaction is authorized at the point of purchase, the merchant still has to settle the transaction to finalize the purchase.
All the transactions which are not settled usually time out and expire. As a result, you will then see the transaction crossed out on your app's transaction history and the funds will be refunded back to your TenX Wallet. This usually happens within 10 business days from the transaction date.
Please note that this timeframe may vary depending on the merchant.
If the duplicate transaction is still not refunded within 10 business days after the original transaction date, please contact the merchant to try and resolve the issue first.
If you need further assistance, please submit a support ticket and provide us with the following info:
- Merchant Name
- Duplicate Transaction Amount
- Time and date of the duplicate transaction
- Conversation history/attempt with the merchant
- A copy of the transaction receipt (if any)